In the last decade ILFA has successfully seconded and trained almost 200 African lawyers from 20 jurisdictions.
The ILFA programme is truly a life changing experience for those selected for the secondment as demonstrated by the number of lives and careers that have thus far been touched. It also provides a unique network building and profile-raising opportunity for the firms and organisations that participate because of the breadth of access provided through having a group of lawyers from across Africa in the same place being trained together.
ILFA secondments provide with a truly unique opportunity for African rising legal stars to:
- Experience life within a leading law firm, chambers or in house legal team
- Develop their legal and business development skills
- Invest in their professional development and continuing legal education
- Enhance their professional network
- Meet like minded lawyers from across Africa
Click the video to watch Misozi Masengu’s valedictory speech at the ILFA 2017 Flagship programme closing drinks.
Click the video to learn more about the ILFA experience.